The Dependant Pass is for spouses or children of current Work Pass visa holders in Singapore.
- Work Pass visa holders must possess an Employment Pass, EntrePass or S Pass with a minimum fixed monthly salary of S$2,500 and above.
- Dependant Pass is for the spouse and biological or legally adopted children who are unmarried and under the age of 21 years old.
- Singapore does not recognised common-in-law relationships. If applicant is unmarried but living together it will best to apply for Employment Pass based on individual merits.
- Holders of a Dependant Pass are permitted to work in Singapore once the potential employer issues a letter of consent.
- Dependent Pass holders are eligible to study in Singapore. No additional application for student pass is needed.
Upon approval, a Singapore Dependant Pass card (similar to an Employment Pass card) will be issued that will state personal particulars and validity period. To avoid delays, it is advisable to apply for Dependent Pass when applying for Employment Pass.
Rikvin Immigration Services is available to assist you in compiling all necessary documents and forms for submission to Singapore Ministry of Manpower for approval.